Is your financial goal?
Becoming mortgage-free is an important goal, but it shouldn’t be your end goal.
Financial freedom is a better goal to aim for. Often this starts with paying off your mortgage quickly with smart tactics. You can then utilise mortgages and equity as a tool to build your wealth.
- REDUCTION.The Mortgage-Free In 7 Years Plan.
Restructure your mortgage and property to pay it off in less than half the time.
- EXPANSION. The 3 Property Mortgage Strategy.
Set yourself up to buy 3 or more investment properties over the next 3 – 5 years.
- OPTIMISATION. The Passive Income Strategy.
Transform your equity into passive income to completely replace personal income.
Transform your life.
Achieve your goals.
Blandon Leung is the co-founder and director of mortgagehq. There are 3 things that he loves — properties, numbers, and helping people. Named NZ Top Adviser, by NZ Adviser in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020.
Since 2015, Blandon and mortgagehq made it their mission to educate and help homeowners accelerate their journey to financial freedom. Blandon has personally worked with hundreds of homeowners, ranging from single mums buying their second property to super-investors with 30+ properties. He believes a mortgage should not be a burden for families but instead should be used properly as a powerful tool to create wealth and financial freedom.
Reserve your seat for the next online event.
In the stage one mortgage masterclass you’ll learn how to:
- Escape the mortgage grip of the big banks
- Own your own home up to 23 years sooner
- Reduce your interest payments by $100,000 (average savings)
- Access the best interest rates across NZ
- Use structure that will annihilate your mortgage
- Get ahead and stay ahead!
Thursday, 19 November, 7:45pm.
How To Pay Off Your Mortgage In 7 Years Without Increasing Your Repayment.
In the stage two mortgage masterclass you’ll learn how to:
- Use your equity to pay off your mortgage
- Use properties to build passive income
- Blueprint to finance your next 3 properties
- Use strategies for instant equity on your next purchase
- Use structure that minimize your tax & interest obligations
- Invest in the right properties and watch your wealth grow!
Thursday, 26 November, 7:45pm.
Build Your First $80,000 Net Passive Income Through Property Investing Within 10 Yrs.
In the stage three mortgage masterclass you’ll learn how to:
- Double or even triple your net cash flow position
- Protect and maintain your capital gains
- Get the banks to keep giving you money
- Use top property strategies to achieve 10%+ cash on cash return
- Replace your income earlier and quit your 9-5
- Live and enjoy the lifestyle your family deserves!
Thursday, 3 December, 7:45pm.
How To Infinitely Grow Your Property Portfolio Even If Your Banker Already Said "No"
Mortgagehq believes a mortgage should not be a burden for Kiwis but a tool to help them build real wealth. “Make your mortgage an asset” is our mantra and educating is our mission.
We want people to feel confident and in control of their finances so they can become financially free sooner. It starts with mastering the mortgage. After 5,000+ mortgage reviews we have learned what works and what doesn’t and we want to share everything.
Who is this for?
There are 3 stages to a mortgage lifecycle. Understanding where you are and focusing on the right thing is going to help you become mortgage-free faster.
Master class 1 is for those of you with one to two properties looking to completely annihilate your mortgage ASAP.
Master class 2 is for those of you with $80,000+ or more of available equity and want to learn how to invest in properties.
Master class 3 is for those of you with larger portfolios optimizing for best return on equity without compromising capital gains.
Each master class is focused at a specific stage in your investing journey to ensure they are focused, relevant, and useful. In saying this no matter where you are in the journey, feel free to come along to each master class.